The gold standard for professional 3D capture.
- Professional photo resolution (134 megapixels) and 3D accuracy
- Great for scanning any size space
- Perfect for homes, apartments, hotels, commercial buildings
- High-quality 3D capture with unlimited 4K print quality photography
- Easy to use 3D capture with the press of a single button and minimal training
- Powerful battery for capturing multiple properties in a day
- Pairs with any iOS device running the Matterport Capture app
Compatible plans for the Pro2
Just select a plan and a camera. Then see all the things you can do with our all-in-one 3D data platform.
With a single capture, get everything you need to market, inspect, or redesign a real-world space. With the Matterport Pro2 camera and a Matterport subscription plan, you get premium features like:
Schematic floor plans
Generate highly-accurate schematic floor plans.
4K HDR photos, ready for both print and digital.
3D files (OBJ, XYZ)
Create technical assets like OBJ files, compatible with Autodesk Revit and Xactimate.
- Structured light (infared) 3D sensor
- 20 seconds capture time per scan/sweep
- 99% accurate within range
- 15 ft (4.5 m) maximum range
- 3D Data Registration: Automatic
- Depth Resolution: 10 points per degree (3600 points at equator, 1800 points at meridian, about 4 million points per pano)
- Durable texture black plastic enclosure
- Manufactured in USA
- Size: 9.0" H, 10.25" W, 4.38" D (230 x 260 x 110 mm)
- Weight: 7.5 lb (3.4 kg)
- Color: Black
- Output Pano Pixels: 134.2 MP, equirectangular
- Export images up to 8092px x 4552px
- Lens: 4K Full Glass
- White Balancing: Automatic full-model
- 360° (left-right) x 300° (vertical) field of view
- WiFi to transfer data from camera to iOS device through the Capture app
- WiFi 802.11 n/ac 5 Ghz
- Lithium ion battery
- Can scan for 8 hours on one charge
- 4.5 hour charge time