The most successful architecture, engineering, and construction firms use Matterport 3D models to help them become more efficient and cost-effective.
- As-built creation: Capture existing conditions before beginning the design phase. Replace lengthy manual measurements with an accurate and fast 3D scan. Then import the point cloud or .obj file directly into your BIM software.
- Estimation: Speed-up subcontractor estimates by eliminating the need for site visits.
- Construction progress: Document and share construction progress with owners and collaborators.
- Create virtual punch lists: Communicate effectively by annotating the 3D model with notes, links, photos, and videos.
- Remote inspection: Save travel time with remote inspections.
- Project turnover: Improve facilities management capabilities and customer service by sharing a full “digital twin” of the property with owners.
In this Solution Brief you will learn how you can document more efficiently.